Resident Evil Volume 1 Chapter 7 everyone listening is on the right side of this..." Chris frowned, not sure what she was trying to tell him. "The only people I've talked to are on the job." Her gaze didn't falter, and he realized suddenly what she was implying. Jesus, and I thought I was paranoid! "Jill, I know these people, and even if I didn't, the S.T.A.R.S. have psycho profiles on every member, history checks, personal references - there's no way it could happen." She sighed. "Look, forget I said anything. I just . . . just watch yourself, that's all." "All right, kids, look lively! We're coming up on sector twenty-two, they could be anywhere." At Wesker's interruption, Jill gave him a final sharp glance and then moved to one of the windows. Chris followed, Joseph and Barry taking the search up on the other side of the cabin. Looking out the small window, he scanned the deepening dusk on automatic, thinking about what Jill had said. He supposed he should be…