Resident Evil Volume 1 Chapter 6

Resident Evil Volume 1 Chapter 6
Yogesh
Resident Evil Volume 1 Chapter 6
Right. Jill scooped up the bags and turned to leave. "Miss Valentine, isn't it?"  A shadow separated itself from the back of the room and stepped forward, a tall man with a low, musical voice. Early forties, a thin frame, dark hair and deep set eyes. He was actually wearing a trench coat, and an expensive one at that. Jill readied herself to move quickly if the need arose. She didn't recognize him. "That's right,"  she said warily. The man stepped toward her, a smile flickering across his face.  "I have something for you,"  he said softly. Jill narrowed her eyes and shifted automatically into a defensive position, balancing her weight on the balls of her feet.  "Hold it, asshole - I don't know who the hell you think you are or what you think I want, but you're in a police station . . ." She trailed off as he shook his head, grinning broadly, his dark eyes twinkling with mirth.  "You mistake my intentions, Miss Valentine. Excuse my manners, ple…