Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Chapter 2 Part 2
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Chapter 2 Part 2
Yogesh
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince Chapter 2 Part 2
“But you didn’t return when he came back, you didn’t fly back to him at once when you felt the Dark Mark burn —” “Correct. I returned two hours later. I returned on Dumbledore’s orders.” “On Dumbledore’s — ?” she began, in tones of outrage. “Think!” said Snape, impatient again. “Think! By waiting two hours, just two hours, I ensured that I could remain at Hogwarts as a spy! By allowing Dumbledore to think that I was only returning to the Dark Lord’s side because I was ordered to, I have been able to pass information on Dumbledore and the Order of the Phoenix ever since! Consider, Bellatrix: The Dark Mark had been growing stronger for months. I knew he must be about to return, all the Death Eaters knew! I had plenty of time to think about what I wanted to do, to plan my next move, to escape like Karkaroff, didn’t I? “The Dark Lord’s initial displeasure at my lateness vanished entirely, I assure you, when I explained that I remained faithful, although Dumbledore thought I was his man. Yes, t…